Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werd beats UBRS

• 12-03-2005 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Last night my guild on bladefist Werd, farmed LBRS for the last part of the key which we got on our 2nd or 3rd try of the troll boss.

Then we went into upper black rock spire as a 15 man raid and had a really fun time. The raid lasted till about 2:15 am. We killed all the bosses including the General. All the drops were tank drops though which kinda sucks :(.

I think we are defo the first to do this on bladefist and possibly in europe though i could be wrong about that!

I have a nice screenie i could upload but its a TGA file (the format that WoW takes screenshots in). So if anyone has an idea how to convert etc and post it that would be appreciated. cause right now its a 3 meg file :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Whats your ingame name? Im in The Fuzz and usually KOS by werd :/

EDIT: btw gratz :P i saw your post on EU forums and those were some nice rogue drops :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

heh. my guild Care Bears is KOS on The Fuzz aswell, friend of mine, Sam is in the fuzz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Why does every1 hate us :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Here's the post about it on the WoW forums, with some screenies. I'm Sparrow and Memnoch's character is Klazart. :)

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general-en&t=56237&p=1&tmp=1#post56237

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

all alliance are KOS to me :P Unless i'm not in the mood or something :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Nema

Memnoch wrote:
    Last night my guild on bladefist Werd, farmed LBRS for the last part of the key which we got on our 2nd or 3rd try of the troll boss.

I think we are defo the first to do this on bladefist and possibly in europe though i could be wrong about that!

You where not the first sorry :) ...

Advertisement