Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dream Theater album - Octavarium

Options
  • 12-03-2005 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭

Dream Theater have completed work on their 8th full length studio album entitled "OCTAVARIUM" which is tentatively set for release through Atlantic Records on June 7th 2005.

The track listing is as follows:
    1. The Root Of All Evil
    2. The Answer Lies Within
    3. These Walls
    4. I Walk Beside You
    5. Panic Attack
    6. Never Enough
    7. Sacrificed Sons
    8. Octavarium

Dream Theater's 2005/2006 World Tour will kick off on June 10th in Sweden with a leg of European Festivals and select headlining shows which will then be followed by a North American leg throughout July/August as part of a "package" tour with several other bands TBA very soon.....

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=784033

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

HMM might buy that, wonder if they'll come here?..be good to see a good band here for a change! ...can't believe those freaks slipnot..(not worth even spelling their name right!) are coming here and that muppets will actually go to see those losers...groan

anyway roll on Dream theater

ciao'..Baggio...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Indeed, getting to see Dream Theater would be excellent. I'm looking farward to it anywho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

*Drools Profusely* gaaaawwwwww....

Cannot wait. Train of Thought was their most consistant album to date. Saw them in 2002 in Vicar St. and they were amazing.

The epitome of modern metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

i cant wait to hear the album only got in to Dream Theater when i started playing the drums ( about 2 years ago) coz mike is a deadly drumer.

i got all there albums and listing to them all the time. i would love to see them live but they have no dates set for here yet which is a shame coz i would say the a mind blowing live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 doomsdayjeezuz

do you think they'll come? coz if they do, so will i!! OMG!!! that would be amazin! cant wait to hear the album!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You can hear a snippet of Panic Attack at the gigantour site

http://www.gigantour.com/flash.html

Broadband only, tis a heavy bandwidth site :)

got payed jsut now. does any one know what music shops have it in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It's not out for another month, I think.

ah crap might just pre order it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Doctor J wrote:
    You can hear a snippet of Panic Attack at the gigantour site

http://www.gigantour.com/flash.html

Broadband only, tis a heavy bandwidth site :)

that was my initial post, but SOMEBODY edited it on me, for no reason...

• Advertisement
Advertisement