Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesdays online tournie

Options
  • 12-03-2005 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Any body got the tournament report for tuesday. I missed the end and forgot to note the number. Could it be posted in sticky, thanks.

As 003eyesonly was too scared to be bounty on tuesday, this Sunday it will be on Tuesday's winner - Vamos. Vamos if you are not going to be playing let me know so I can put the target on someone else!

The prize is a book by Phil Hellmuth.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'm the king of coming last.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Shortstack wrote:
    The prize is a book by Phil Hellmuth.
    That's a bit harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Who was the lucky chap who busted Vamos for the bounty ? I couldn't make it as I was busy spending 5 1/2 hours finishing on the bubble of a WSOP qualifier !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

I did the deed. Phil made me do it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Shortstack wrote:
    Who was the lucky chap who busted Vamos for the bounty ? I couldn't make it as I was busy spending 5 1/2 hours finishing on the bubble of a WSOP qualifier !

Ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Spiritus wrote:
    I did the deed. Phil made me do it.

First player to win two bounties congratulations ! Your game will no doubt improve after reading this fine tome. You will soon be able to clean up using Phil's ' priceless strategies for reading other players and being paitient and cool under pressure'

I think I still have your address Ken so I will pop it in the post to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Shortstack wrote:

Just shows you. I was pissed off finishing in the bubble last night in the 20 game in the Fitz. Reckon I'd be unbearable for a month if I did the same for a WSOP ticket. Unlucky Shortstack. Next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Btw, broadband arrives on Saturday. First online tournie Sunday night against ye lot. Beware ;)

Advertisement