Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing For Tat!!

Options
  • 12-03-2005 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey...

im planning on getting tattoo soon... it will be flower design on the inside of my forearm... from my wrist to my elbow...

it will be my own design..coloured blue.. lots of shading and depth, High detail..

i was wondering what i might expect to pay?

ive asked my mates and they say some places its 50 yo-yo's an hour..
    someone else said another place is 86 an hour...

anyone enlighten me?...cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I've never heard of any reputable place charging 50 euro per hour so you should expect to pay 70-80 euro per hour.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Teddi wrote:
    Hey...

im planning on getting tattoo soon... it will be flower design on the inside of my forearm... from my wrist to my elbow...

it will be my own design..coloured blue.. lots of shading and depth, High detail..

i was wondering what i might expect to pay?

ive asked my mates and they say some places its 50 yo-yo's an hour..
    someone else said another place is 86 an hour...

anyone enlighten me?...cheers :)

To be honest both places are right.You can expect to pay anywhere between €50-80 per hour.Price does not mean quality though.It usually means theyre in a busier place and can charge more.Try go somewhere outside the city centre where you can expect to pay less.
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Teddi, go to a tattoo shop and ASK THEM. Strangely enough, tattooing does vary in price depending on where you go!

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement