Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Only Fools and Horses trivia

• 12-03-2005 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Tv trivia is so much fun, here we go,

Which food did delboy say it tasted like something that was swept out of a pidgeon loft?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Some cereal or health food? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

which healthy cereal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I believe it was Museli,after he ended up in hospital with a lifestyle related illness that he was delighted to hear affectes yuppies in great numbers :D

In the episode with the supermarket robbery, after discovering his involvement Del referred to the former colonial policeman turned store manager by what name?

And for bonus points, in what tv show does that manager now have a regular part, and who does he play? (i was watching a repeat of the episode once and only noitced when i realised how alike their voices were)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

heres one.
    How many different brush handles and brush heads has Trigger had on "the same brush I've had for 15 years" ?

20 and 15?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

The Fitz wrote:
    20 and 15?

i think it was something like that alright :D

L5 wrote:
    i think it was something like that alright :D

hoorah, What type of car does Del buy in 'He Aint Heavy He's My Uncle'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Tha Gopher wrote:
    In the episode with the supermarket robbery, after discovering his involvement Del referred to the former colonial policeman turned store manager by what name?
    Dixon of Kuala Lumpur
    And for bonus points, in what tv show does that manager now have a regular part, and who does he play? (i was watching a repeat of the episode once and only noitced when i realised how alike their voices were)
    It's the security guard/head of security you're thinking of rather than the manager innit (it was the security guy who'd spent the time in Kenya as well)? Jim "ooh Dot, me aching back" Branning in Eastenders. And it appears that no-one's allowed to make a reasonably priced British movie without giving him a wee role.
    The Fitz wrote:
    hoorah, What type of car does Del buy in 'He Aint Heavy He's My Uncle'?
    A Capri. An rather used Capri.

There we go, two forks reunited. And for the question:

What did Trigger think Einstein was famous for?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

A bit late... but anyway...
    sceptre wrote:
    What did Trigger think Einstein was famous for?

Being the Beatles' manager IIRC (Brian Epstein) :D

What was Del & Rodneys Mothers name?

Advertisement