Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rey Mysterio on 98fm

• 12-03-2005 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Did anyone hear Rey Mysterio on 98FM ON Wed night i think it was. He was on late night talk with Tom Braniggan at around 10.30pm.

Tom Branigann was saying stuff like "Come on parents get your young kids to ring in for WWE Champion Rey Mysterio" which really pissed me off as he made out only 5 - 12 year old watched WWE.

Also on an other note i heard an other rumour that there will be WWE Superstars in HMV Grafton Street and Smyths ToyStore on Jervis Street on April 20th and April 21st which would be awesome.

Only 6 weeks to till WWE ROCK THE POINT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

That would be sweet. If only Van Dam was making the trip Id be there no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Rey was on 98FM? Wow, didn't expect that. That Brannigan fella ought to get his facts straight about WWE and wrestling fans.

I hope the superstars do come to HMV and Smyths, or any store in Dublin, for that matter. I would definitely go and meet them. At the last show in Dublin, I actually saw Triple H close up. He was signing autographs with some VIP fans.... man, I wish I had that chance. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

was it actually rey or was it like the this is john o shea for goal?

as for wwe in hmv i've heard from a good source that there in talks with them. and for anyone who missed it stacey kiebler and johnny nitro where bot spotted in there last year , both passing through rather than a p.a.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

we met stacey outside hmv last year actually. she was sound out,and SAAAAVVVAGE lookin, and had no probs posin for pics. i was gutted tho, thought i was video recording the whole thing and i forgot to press record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^^^Well done TOPDAWG. That was so funny, we couldnt even speak, just mumbling incoherently!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement