Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bittorrent can't connect to tracker (ntl bb)

Options
  • 12-03-2005 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems with bittorrent today? I've tried two different torrent sites, one is http://www.djmixes2k.com

I'm using non-standard ports (49xxx area) and they are being forwarded by my router.
    Was okay on Thursday but not working last night (Friday) or today.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

I use that port range as well and have had no problems today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I'm not familar with that site but some require you to log into the tracker if your ip has chaged since you last connected to it.

I use azureus and if you click on the torrent you can see the status of your connection in the window.

Not sure if thats the issue here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I have registered with DJ Mixes2k, just a few minutes ago so there has not been an IP change.
    I'm wondering if it's ntl, what with the transparent proxy issues last weekend.
    I was hoping that some ntl users (in Dublin 15 especially) were having the same issues. If so I would contact ntl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

I'm in Lucan and everything seems to be running smoothly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I went to DJMixes2k.com and kicked off a download - hey, it works now.
    Thanks for suggestions.

Advertisement