Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Tips for Saturday

• 12-03-2005 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

3.25 @ Sandown

The big race pre-cheltenham. If you are advised to go on Stance due to his recent performances don't - the weight alone will make this a difficult race. The 11/2 favourite Medison will run a great race and will certainly place, but I'm going for the 12/1 shot King Eider who is a suberb horse in it's field. Also noteworthy for an e/w is Fenix @ 12/1. Recommendation : Reverse Forecast Medison + King Eider

Normal Two Tips for Saturday
    3.30 @ Chepstow - Le Jaguar 11/8
    3.40 @ Ayr - Jolika 10/3 (Not too sure but Lungo stable is in great form)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Decided to go through the A/W card today after all...

Bar an act of God, Cornish Sett should win @ Sandown in the 2.15

Wolverhampton 3.45 - I really fancy Night Air with the e/w Appalachian Trail.

Wolverhampton 5.20 - Templet @ 7/1 is a fantastic flutter - I have my serious doubts about Wessex's ability...

Wolverhampton 4.20 - Stay away from Indebted - Not worth backing at evens. My advice would be to go for Don Pasquale @ 5/2

Wolverhampton 4.50 - With Chateau Nicol a N/R I'd have to go with Moayed but the Price is crap. I've a feeling that the 10/1 Mistral Sky will win this if Moayed gets complacent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

So far...
    1st - Medison 5/1 (3.25)
    2nd - Fenix 12/1 (3.25
    (I ended up doing a combination forecast with King Eider - Paid out 47 per unit :D)

2nd - Le Jaguar 11/8 (3.30)

1st - Night Air 11/4 (3.45)

1st - Mistral Sky 10/1 (4.50) :D:D:D:D

4th - Cornish Sett 10/3 (Place on 1st 4

Superb day so far, hopefully the end of the Wolverhampton card will prove successful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Good job!

Advertisement