Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cottage Cheese

• 12-03-2005 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to find it, my local Centra, the tesco in the old Dundrum shopping center doesnt have it, neither does the new one in the mecca for wimmin aka New Dundrum Shopping center ..am at a loss.. anyone know where to find this wonderful cheese ?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I went looking for this delicious salad ingredient at christmas time.
    All I could find was cottage cheese with herbs and chives or cottage cheese with pineapple... YUK! :eek:
    The plain ordainary cottage cheese is just soooo nice!

Superquinn used to give you scoops of it in little cups but alas no more.
    I'd really love to know where to find it myself. Tis lovely with a salad or on crusty bread or with salty craquottes... NYOM! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

my mum buys it in tubs in the superquinn in sundrive. It's made by yoplait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

My local centra doesnt stock it either. You can defo get it in dunnes stores' though. Some weeks though they seem to be sold out when i go to get some. I agree, it is so so yummy. The yoplait one, or some other Irish make one in a green and yellow tub are yummy. The garlic and chive ones are yum too. Cottage cheese rocks

Advertisement