Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wonderkid in Fm05

• 12-03-2005 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I found some Wonderkid in Fm 05
    1.Kompany-Andeclech
    2.Mascherano-River
    3.Neri Cardozo-Boca
    4.Arfa-Lyon.
    5.Ces Fabregas-Arsenal
    6.Adu-Dundee united
    7.Robinho-Santos
    8.Cavenaghi
    9.carlos Tevez-Boca
    10.Diego-Porto
    Who add?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

vanden borre - anderlecht

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Éderson Honorato Campos. An absolute legend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

is that ederson from RS Futebol? if so... absolute legend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Rooney, C. Ronaldo.
    vanden borre - anderlecht

He's a very good player and for some very strange reason ( in my game ) he didn't manage to secure a professional contract with Anderlecht

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Come on people there must be other top class players. Playing this on lan at the moment with 2 other friends and im getting my ass handed to me. Im liverpool there Arsenal and Newcastle. Finished 4th 2 seasons running first season got 72points next season 82points. Getting better but need close to 100 if i want to win :(.

Some of them players mentioned above either i have or they do.
    Mine Kompany & Cavenaghi both great players for me. Got in some others which have worked out good also.

At the end of the season and my 2 friends have about 3 top class players coming in each, and all i have is James Beatie and a sub keeper. Looks like another season of keeting my ass handed to me.

Stuart Downing i think his called is top class player. I did not buy him but his playing class for Arsenal.

• Advertisement

Indeed it is. Had him at Shels for two years :) Then Lazio signed him on a free when he wouldn't renew his contract :mad: Now worth like 19m :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Nilmar, Dagoberto and Nicola Pozzi are all class forwards.

Montolivo and (As mentioned above) Ben Arfa are excellent wingers.

Oscar Rey also if you're looking for a defender ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The best team you can possibly get imo is:

Buffon
    Zambrotta--Puyol--Lucio--Chivu
    Joaquin--Xabi Alonso-Ronaldinho-Vincente
    Rooney-Adriano

Get that team and you'll win every match :)

Good kids

Freddy Guarin - best player in the game
    Naldo - great CB
    Adu - obviously
    Mosquera - great young striker
    Zidan - no e, great striker
    Reece Jones - great midfielder
    Seja Sebastian - Great Great Great keeper

All this players are worth at least 10 million, after two years, with ZIdan and Guarin worth over 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Worldclass-FM

Someone try to use Wonderkid Jose (Goalkeeper)-Boca!
    He's very good GK!
    I think in FM05 just him-Wonderid for GK-position!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

anyone ever tried any of these:

gianpaolo pazzini - atalanta - great striker
    anatloi todorov - litex (bulgaria) get work permit on appeal - great striker
    oskitz estefania - cant remember - attaking midfield young but cant play too many games as he gets very tired - great as a sub.

i always buy all three in my games

Thanks for all the tips. I have went and got someof the players mentioned above before seson 3 starts.

Got Seja Sebastian in goal cost me 7.5mil euro and aged 29 so i hope he will work out good for me
    Cavenaghi up front with cisse with some other good sub strikers.
    Kompany, Naldo , Chivu, Rissa and some other good defenders. I dont think Naldo will get on as my defence this year "about 8 defenders" are good. I think in the past 2 seasons i have been left down big time in defence and goalkeeping. So i went out and spent 40million on defence during the summer.

Had Zidan the first season i played. He was very good but wanted to leave me so i ended up selling him for 15million.

Also went and bought Éderson Honorato Campos as someone was saying his good. He looks all right and is very young could be a player for the future.

Have some other players coming in as mentioned above but they just need a work perimit.

Get guarin, he is the best player in the game without a doubt!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

I got Guarin there in the January window, he hasn't really played yet though (he's got to get into a 3 man midfield with Vieira, Gilberto, Flamini, Mascherano, Fabregas and Kompany ahead of him :))

Arsenal allready have him. But over the weekend he was willing to sell him to me for about 7mil. I will take another look at him the next time im playing them and c if his worth that kind of money. Still have about 20million to spend so money is not a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

pazzini is absolute quality too. he is quite expensive though. in my game, im in 2014 and he manages to keep fernando torres out of the team quite regularly. he always bags a high ratio of goals to games played

Waiting on Work Permit for Guarin to come into my Shelbourne squad. Mwahahahaha. On a maximum length contract too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Is Supat Rungratsamee in that FM game?

One of the best strikers I've ever bought. Starts off playing for Portsmouth in CM 03/04.

Advertisement