Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know how to use a mp3 clip as a ringtone on 6630

Options
  • 12-03-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭

the title says it all. Need to use an mp3 clip I have on the phone as my ringtone on the 6630. I could do it before on my 6230 but cant do it now. Somebody please help me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I would guess go into the multimedia section of your phone. scroll to the clip. then something like options --> apply as ringtone.

Or ringtones --> browse phone (or something like that) --> scroll to tone

Vodafone blocked this feature on the 6630 in an attempt to get you to download tones from Vodafone live.

Hence why I went back to the Motorola V550 after buying a 6630.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i had the same problem on my v800 but it just involved "wrapping" them with drm. havnt tried on my 6630 yet but might want to in the future, is it the same issue?

If you convert the MP3 file to AAC using iTunes then the phone will accept it as a ringtone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

or convert it to ogg

• Advertisement
Advertisement