Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belfast add dance tune HELP?

• 12-03-2005 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi can someone please help me does anyone know the name of the dance tune on the visit befast add on tv dance trance tune sounds like an opera tune believe it was first released in 1999?Thank email me if you can speeder232@yahoo.com
    some words in it i think open you eyes or so?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't know much about dance music... but isn't that Chicane - 'Saltwater'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭zafa

chicane feat maire brennan of clannad - saltwater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xtreme00

Thanks guys my girlfriend wanted that tune for some time but never new the name remember it been released in 99,b ut anyways thanks so much for such a fast reply really appreciate it. Cheers

Advertisement