Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatebreed/Crowbar

Options
  • 12-03-2005 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

saw the gig in cork last night and it was ****ing class, managed to catch chris beatties pick too. any feedback from dublin or cork aswell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

kool, i prefer crowbar to hatebreed tho but they are wheely good bands hehe hope you had a fantabidosey time there xxxkirstyxxx

kirsty - feeling v kinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

ah ya. kirk is a fooking beast. hatebreed roxered my boxers i am disapointed nobody else on this sight was there..or posted back

well i wernt there but i posted back tee hee hehe anyhoo how is yo? xxxkirstyxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Was at the Cork gig too.. was ****in class wasnt it'?>
    Met Matt and Chris afterwards outside... cool guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I was meant to go to it but something came up at the last munite and I couldn't go ;-( I'd say Crowbar were savage.

• Advertisement

aww poor u outshined hehe i didnt go either so your not on your own tee hee xxxkirstyxxx

i didnt wait about because the q was huge, my buddy organised the last one after they just released perseverance.i couldn't get in because i was a young un!jamey is suppoesed to be one of the nicest guys you can meet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Saw the dublin show, Crowbar should have had a longer set though... I enjoyed their set far more than Hatebreed's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

saw the dublin show. was fantastic. like dave said, crowbar deserved a longer set. went to bruxelles after and sean (hatebreed guitarist) was there... really cool guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I was going to see Crowbar, I don't know any of Hatebreed's stuff. I knew they'd be good. Does anyone know if they played some of the older stuff like All I had (I Gave) and No Quarter? I would've loved to see those live.

• Advertisement

don't know that much crowbar stuff to be honest the only song i recognised was planets collide in cork but they played different setlists noth days. i will definiterly be getting every crowbar album when i get re enter the working class

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Why dimerocks are you unemployed? Crowbar? i loved them eseiaally the song "a change would do you good" i have all their albums

jobless because of sixth year no other reason really. i do love odd fellows rest it rules. crowbar albums are tricky to come by in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drums

I missed them in Dublin unfortunately. I love them so much and was really in the mood for getting my ass kicked in the pit.

Oh well. Maybe some other time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Didn't even know they done a gig in Cork...

nancy spains. they did one on the perseverance tour too. we are getting some good stuff we have kerbdog tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

and the night after!

Advertisement