Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate Your Teachers!

Options
  • 12-03-2005 9:09pm

As this is primarily a student forum i think that this link could stay in here too.

www.ratemyteachers.ie

post up comments (within reason) about teachers in your school,
    give them a rating on the system and let the teachers know what you think of them (annoynomously)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Three separate forums this message has graced now. Probably more, but 3 in my scope. Wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

2 for me...JC and here. And my school ain't even on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It was in After Hours as well, I think. My school's on it, but just the name. I don't think people from my school are so internet oriented to notice its existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

As this is primarily a student forum i think that this link could stay in here too.
    www.ratemyteachers.ie
    post up comments (within reason) about teachers in your school,
    give them a rating on the system and let the teachers know what you think of them (annoynomously)

Wow, great way to get a site sued. Friendsreunited.co.uk recently got their arses sued over several comments made about teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There are admins for each school that can remove comments and ratings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

what a legend of a site! hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i was expecting photographs. did any have photographs. because that would be really or really intrusive depending on how you look at it. i think almost everyone has at least 1 teacher they fancied the teaching pants off. very silly but such is the nature of the internet beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No, no photographs. I don't think they could do that without the teacher's consent. Now what we need is a teachers hot or not...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Is that the website that all the teachers are up in arms about? I can kind of see their point - if I was a teacher, I wouldn't like it much either. I mean, people who hate you for whatever reason could just go on and give you awful ratings on purpose, not because of your competence as a teacher but because you gave them a detention once or because you confiscated their phone. I think the fact that it's anonymous makes that even more risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

My school is on it now. I smell lawsuit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

My school is on it now. I smell lawsuit
    You go to the Institute you eejit - some of the best teachers in Ireland all in one place. I smell a lot of teachers blushing at the lovely compliments.

Advertisement