Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants Trouble

Options
  • 12-03-2005 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I applied late for my grant and went trough all the bull**** you have to go trough & then finally I got a letter saying that i got my grant which i had to sign & send it back, this letter was sent back to me by mistake :mad: so i sent it in again about a month ago now but still no grant.

When the hell will i actually get the grant! Has anyone else applied late or got the grant yet, how do you get it i've heard that you get it trough your college is that right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Did you try telephoning the grant department?

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I rang my local grants departmen(kildare) they were of little use to me they told me that they were'nt sure how long it would take to come trough, i'm going to ring the head office in dublin tomrrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

Its mid-March now- the college year is nearly over...! But I'd still keep at them. If you're within the means to get it then you should get it.
    when did you actually apply?? Do you know if you're getting it from the council or the VEC? I know the closing dat for VEC grants is August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

i applied for it in september from the vec and was told that it was a late application & that they would process it in december which they did & they informed me last month that it had be granted I'm going to ring them today & see what the story is.

Advertisement