Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

british bulldog

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

andreac wrote: »
    It was one query out of the whole post that i replied with, most of my reply was talking about the difficulties that this breed suffers with when they are whelping which is far more important than kennel club information but i would still like to see a dog be worthy of being an excellent example of its breed and be health tested which go hand in hand for my requirements and needs when it comes to breeding.

Im not getting into a debate about kennel clubs view on breed standards, this thread is about bulldogs and i answered the poster when they queried about breeding theirs.
    fair enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

witchy23 wrote: »
    There are breeders in cork they have fab British bulldog puppies. U can search done deal as well just go to refine and put in bulldogs they'll come up. Just make sure u buy from a registered breeder not someone who has a puppy mill. Do ur research to on the breed and see if its still the dog u want. Il be getting a British bulldog too once I've saved up enough for one because they range from €1000-€3000 hope this helps a little :)

Please do not buy ANY dog from done deal.... 99% backyard / puppy farm breeders - infact its the worst website you can loacte a dog from :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

No backseat moderating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

By the way it's English Bulldog not British!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement