Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mind body spirit show in city hall

• 12-03-2005 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

anyone go to the mind body and spriit show.. I made a terrible mistake I waited over an hour to see betty parkp who was supposed to have been lady di's psysic.. oh cant even spell it. anyway by the time I got there it was almost 5 to 9 and it was closing at 9 so... I was lucky in a way. she only charged me 50 euro to hear the same thing she told the person before me.
    Am I one of those who are born every miniute?? :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

you willingly gave 50 quid to some wackjob "psychic"? Ohh dear god. didn't you hear that bit on the ray d'arcy show months ago that showed up psychics to be the frauds they are? Hugely entertaining. He was talking to a few people over the phone and asked them all a set of standard questions, designed to yield answers that would lead onto further questions.

So to summarise, you spent €50 on magic beans... Now I really need that drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

lol thanks rymus.. i know I need my head examined.. but the best part is that everyone else paid 70 euros. she only charged me 50 cos it was so late.
    I miss that bit on ray.
    however,,,
    I cant believe that all are frauds. John Edwards!!!!
    (and he is hot)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

€70 a go eh? Maybe it's time I took those night classes in being a psychic. Major money spinner there. I could be the first Irish psychic who solely works through the medium of email. John Edwards; is that that yank who has a TV show that used to be on way more in the past than it is these days? Or is it that I just don't watch that specific channel. Think of it this way gubby, you made a charitable donation to a mentally unsound individual. If only more people gave to charity so freely...

(yes, I know I'm talking ****)

did I mention I'm actually John Edwards identical twin brother? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

rymus wrote:
    (yes, I know I'm talking ****)
    You won't be needing the night classes then, you're already fully qualified.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I wanted to go (not to the psycic) but I've been working all weekend.

What did she tell you? "I see a huge burly bloke kicking you out in 5 minutes"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've been there a few times over the years, and I've usually had a great time.

It's a good laugh, and very good for massages and other physical therapies.

Advertisement