Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darfur - corupt data

Options
  • 12-03-2005 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I tried to get into the TiG server this evening to play but I'm getting an error of corrupt data on this map. Any ideas?

While I'm here, is the tank turret position thing in the middle/bottom of the screen the opposite way around for everyone else, or is it just for me that it's like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I think you got in ok in the end up. The tank turret problem is within BFV and not the mod itself.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

oh, I'm only getting the corrupt data error on darphur

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Try reinstall the mod. It might have been something to do with that particular map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

oh, I'm only getting the corrupt data error on darphur

I get the same on that map only!!! have reinstalled twice now and still a problem...any ideas?

Maybe its something to do with the file itself. I'm not sure if anyone else gets the same problem, I also dont have the mod yet mylself so I cant test it. If many people are having the problem is may be the actual download itself that is the problem.

Did anyone look at their website/forums or google about to see if anyone else has the same problems? It might be a known bug of some sort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Winters wrote:
    Maybe its something to do with the file itself. I'm not sure if anyone else gets the same problem, I also dont have the mod yet mylself so I cant test it. If many people are having the problem is may be the actual download itself that is the problem.

Did anyone look at their website/forums or google about to see if anyone else has the same problems? It might be a known bug of some sort.

Cud be the download.....will redownload and transfer over tomor to home PC>......havent USB drive today!!! its strange the way it only happens on that mpa since the update,.......worked no probs before

Did you make sure you deleted any previous/older version of POE on your system before installing it? That could have been causing hte problem too..

Advertisement