Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V550 bluetooth software

Options
  • 13-03-2005 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Can any one help me here.
    Trying to connect my bros phone, Motorola V550 to the pc via bluetooth. Is there any software avaliable to do this?? I have a Nokia 6230 and its easy with the nokia software supplied but have been googleing for motorola software but am not finding anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Have you got a BT USB Dongle ? If not you should get one, that will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter and use there software but i want to install games that i download but i cant wi this software

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Standard BT software should work for transfering games

drag the games jar file to the OBEX object push (not OBEX file transfer).

Works everytime for me.

-RikD.

I'm getting an error when doing that, the game install alright but then when i go to play the game i get application error?? MAybe it is because i'm trying to install the nokia games but there still .jar files

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Games written for Nokia don't necessarily run on Motorola.

There are many sites out there where you can download the jar files for Motorola. You should be able to run anything for v300, v525 or v600.

RikD.

• Advertisement

Ye i got it working, cheers

Advertisement