Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brothers in arms and gearbox

Options
  • 13-03-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

boy are they muppets,

I went into their forum asking if they will add TDM and DM to their games, and the admin banned my ip lol, I didn't even say anything that offensive

I just said that without TDM and DM once you are done playing that game you can just put it on a shelve and forget it, it's only multiplayer is for 4 people only playing with bots, if I(and many people I think) usually go online to play with people not with bots

and I asked if they will be releasing a patch or something and they just banned me lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Lol muppets. Game looks great but for proper longevity tehy really will have to add decent multiplayer.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

can we see linky to this post that got you banned?

please

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I find this hard to believe.
    As requested can we see link that got you banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Maybe its in a stickied charter that you cant request a MP patch because they get tonnes of those threads? Its still rediculous though, linky us to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I can't find the thread they must have removed it, I don't know how to search in google cache, but if anyone can, my name was Oggy and the thead title was "no deathmatch and team deathmatch?"

or you can just go in, register, ask about deathmatch, you will get banned right away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Noob did you read their charter?

:D

Altho should be easy enough to mod that into the game, but they want it the way it is ala Splinter Cell.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

hmm noooo l9iblush.gif

what does it say?

Advertisement