Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia NGage Not Working

Options
  • 13-03-2005 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

Bought an NGage in Heatons last May. Stopped working today (press start up button but phone crashes before reaching the password screen). Wondering what are my options to try to get it fixed?

Heatons doesn’t sell phones anymore so they won’t do anything other than offer a refund (doesn't help a whole lot, having to return phone, sim card etc.) and O2 shops probably won’t deal with me since I didn’t buy it there.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

U could buy my one ;) see link on my signature

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭embraer170

LOL.
    But what I'm really looking for it for this one to be fixed without its contents being deleted. I just realised all my calendar/notes etc. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Sorry man but i've no solution to your problim i think your best bet is to get a refund at heatons or ask them to send it to the manufacturer for repair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Club nokia?Give them a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Bring it to your nearest Nokia repair center, they'll repair it for free under it's 1 year warranty.

Or I could fix it for you.

*edit

You'll lose the contents of the phone when it's repaired !

• Advertisement
Advertisement