Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question of the suitability of the mod of BB

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why would anyone want to be a mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That crave the abuse they get and the constant, "I'm not saying your doing a bad job, it's jsut your doing a bad job." they get off users. Also some forums are of huge importance to allot of people, such as broadband, its a reference, and it's important to keep the noise level down.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Boston wrote:
    Also some forums are of huge importance to allot of people, such as broadband, its a reference, and it's important to keep the noise level down.

thats a reason to be a mod? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

thats a reason to be a mod? :confused:

Think thats the reason why some people moderate certain forums. It goes beyond having an interest, into believing that the forum serves a very definite purpose. Thinking of broadband and Ioffl here,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

SyxPak wrote:
    Pity.

Boards Plc tbh.

Boards.ie Ltd. isn't it?

Ooops ... reality, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I want my goddamn complementary hooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

you know someday, all these noobs will rise up against the crooked mods, some day...soon

Then there'll be wall to wall 'which broadband should i get' threads

you'll see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I'm sorry Moriarty you do do a good job, I didnt understand until now that all the other mods are clowns and your the only one with sense! :P

Maybe that was the plan and why they came here to post :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement