Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single player Challenge: Master league

Options
  • 13-03-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

The challenge
    Play Master league on 6 stars with Default Players, gain promotion.

The rules
    You are not allowed make one incoming transfer, you must the Barota and Castollo and the other retards for the entire season.

Impossible? Its actually not i havent done it but getting close.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I did it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

screenshots :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

DRakE wrote:
    screenshots :)

Kinda hard to prove with screenies. Its a faith challenge :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I did it, but I really didn't enjoy it at all.
    When I got into the top league it was incredibly hard to keep up with Real Madrid and I eventually got bored scoring the same way each time. Getting penos with quick fingers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Haven't tried it on this game yet, just bought it. I did it with Pro Evo 2 and it wasn't hard. Master League is way too easy with transfers. Easily won the triple in the third season, and there's nothing to do after that. Apart from completing your dream team I suppose, but the transfers are stupidly annoying on 6 stars. I couldn't sign Ronaldo despite offering the max salary and 60,000 points. Next time I play it I'm just gonna lower it to 1 star in the off season to make transfers easier, that should solve it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Difficulty doesn't have anything to do with transfers anymore. If you press right when your looking at players to buy, a bar on the left (where the salary usually is) will show between 0 and 3 stars. 3 stars means easy to get, 0 means next to impossible. It's a bitch getting some of the players (i.e: Ronaldinho). Took me two summers too get him.

I might try this, I reckon Division 2 wouldn't be too hard but I can imagine going up againest Real with Castolo as your lead striker isn't going to be a walk in the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Difficulty doesn't have anything to do with transfers anymore.
    Says who? Here's what it says in the manual: Game Level - Set the difficulty level for the entire Master League, including COM team level, negotiation success rate and movements in the transfer market.

Didn't notice that stars thing in transfers. I got Ronaldinho pretty easily actually, but Ronaldo is impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Well, I've never noticed a difference between a 1 star and a 5 star transfer season. If it is that way...fair enough :D
    Makes me wonder why they bothered with the stars in the transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

KdjaC wrote:
    The challenge

The rules
    You are not allowed make one incoming transfer, you must the Barota and Castollo and the other retards for the entire season.

Try it without transfers and use the donkeys.

no way PHB did i whoop him online nearly everytime ;) and i struggle vs Auxerre with Barota up front. Actually vs everyone have yet to win a game with them on 6 stars lots of draws tho.

kdjac

Advertisement