Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David McRedmond going to Aer Lingus?

Options
  • 13-03-2005 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

According to the SBP, his name has been mentioned in connection with the vacancy at the top of the national airline after the departure of Willie Walsh for BA!

OK, many other names are also being mentioned, but I thought you just might like to ponder the thought :)

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqid=3104-qqqx=1.asp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ROFL! I can hear the excuses for late arrivals now...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Yup, it was in the SBP last week and the Sunday Times the week before. He is very good at what he does, I don't think anyone can (actually they will, what am I saying ! ) say he's crap at this job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Sad that some people take pride in lying for a living.

adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Micko will have a field day wth him if he goes up against Ryanair.

Walsh got his way bacause he was a company man at heart , Mc Redmond is simply an overpaid visionless asset stripper .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Bit like ryanair then.

Still, if he does move it'll be good news for us - McRedmond has done an impressive job over the past couple of years pushing the eircom line despite inconvenient truths.

• Advertisement
Advertisement