Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duff Sunday

Options
  • 13-03-2005 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Whatever happened to Duff Sunday in the GPO??? you used to get free pizza and watch the simpsons on sky one every sunday at 6 but now they stopped with the pizza and it's just not the same (yes i know this is in the prime time cartoon forum but i thought it might be seen here 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

new owners!!! aka the sally longs crowd bought out the Healys and since then things have changed.

BTW they are redoing the GPO in next few weeks with live music upstairs (in the old snooker club)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That's good news, if they get in some metal bands...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

[EDIT]My mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

Actually that'd be f**kin savage if they got bands in for week-end gigs... about bloody time too... only decent few I've been to recently have been in Roisin Dubh.... good craic and all that, but past 9:30pm its damn near impossible to get to the bloody bar (or back without spilling yer pint all over the gaff!) :rolleyes:

Sally's is seriously lackin a few gigs and I swear I'm bloody sick of the CP's invasion... (bleedin' trendies... :p;) )

Advertisement