Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of tattoos

Options
  • 13-03-2005 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

i was planning to get a tatt this summer on my shoulder blade but ive no idea how much it would cost. its pretty simple (the comet from ffvii) and is about 6 inches by 3. how much would this cost? and wheres the best place in dub to go? oh, and does colour cost extra? muchos gracias

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

tattoo cost depend on size and amount of ink/colour used.

Walk into a parlour and ask for a quote!

i reckon it'll put you back about 60-80 euro, but thats only a rough estimate so don't go taking it as gospel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

acri wrote:
    i was planning to get a tatt this summer on my shoulder blade but ive no idea how much it would cost. its pretty simple (the comet from ffvii) and is about 6 inches by 3. how much would this cost? and wheres the best place in dub to go? oh, and does colour cost extra? muchos gracias

For gods sake there is a thread no more than a few lines down answering this question and if you look closer you will notice it is also locked for a specific reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Like I AM MAN says.....sheesh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement