Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Conventions

Options
  • 13-03-2005 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Are there any in ireland if so what are they like and any coming soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Good point. Just thinking this is something I could have done a while ago. Sorry - i'll get right to it now. Check the stickies and see if there are any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Well, I don't have a date yet, but I'll be setting up a comic convention out in UL towards the end of the Summer.
    I don't have much info at the moment, but I'll post as soon as I get some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 julius wendigee

Are there any in ireland if so what are they like and any coming soon

Sub-Con is on Sat March 26th at the Central Hotel on Exchequer St.According to the flyer both Sean Phillips(Sleeper)and Ducan Fegredo(J and Silent Bob) are the guests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭hailtothechimp

Well, I don't have a date yet, but I'll be setting up a comic convention out in UL towards the end of the Summer.
    I don't have much info at the moment, but I'll post as soon as I get some.

Excellent news. I'm in UL myself so won't have to travel far! Any vague details you can give us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Well, I don't have any info to give by way of guests, or dates yet.
    All profits will be going to charity, so it's all for a good cause.
    I've allready made arrangements for four deallers to be there, so there will be literally tens of thousands of back issues available.
    I'll let ye know as I learn more.
    Cool avatar by the way! BOTP rules!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Emmett

I run the Dublin Comic and Toy Conventions and I'll have another one coming up in a few months.

*EDIT* There's a sticky where you can put comic links. There's one where you can put upcoming events. Read the charter though - no advertising or pimping websites on here. You can use the sticky for that at most.

Advertisement