Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre 84 landrover ie classic

• 13-03-2005 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I see on previous threads about landrovers, but just a quick one does anyone that has one for sale at a reasonable cost. i have looked in buy and sell but a bit beyond how much i really want to spend. Ideally commercial wuld be fine.

cheers pc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Merrion

There is a huge market in the UK but not so much here. I've ownded 2 1971 LWBs and they are great vehicles. They suffer from chronic chassis rot at that age though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

It's gonna need to be pre 75 to be classic.

buy and sell is the place to go.

I have 5 at home, in various states of dismantlement, should end up with two or maybe two and a half when all's done, but none are for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Theres proberly nothing quite as cool (in a good way) as a green LWB Landrover with the V8 engine Instant cred!

RJD.jpg

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

wonder how thirsty a V8 landie would be ?

fancy buying one sometime.

Have any of you guys come across any old (pre-75) Irish Army Landrovers ?
    (they were sold by auction til the early seventies. then auctions stopped. DoD has again began to sell vehicles via auctions)

niteowl2k,
    Try the Military Vehicle Club (link in my 'Clubs' thread).

Advertisement