Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wm Revenge Tour April 21 Match Card(the Point)

• 13-03-2005 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

FEATURE TAG TEAM MATCH
    Big Show & John Cena vs. Orlando Jordan & JBL

SUBMISSION MATCH
    Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. The Bashams

Booker T vs. Heidenreich

Hardcore Holly vs. Luther Reigns

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ROYAL
    Funaki, Chavo Guerrero, Spike Dudley, Paul London, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, Akio, Scotty

Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Charlie Haas vs. Rene Dupree

Also scheduled to appear: Theodore Long, Carlito, & Mark Jindrak

* Card Subject to Change
    (From wwe.com)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

there have been WWE PPV's with worse cards then that! SWEET!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Considering the plan is to have Eddie and Rey fight at WM21,I imagine that tag match will be altered.I'd love to see Eddie and Rey one on one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Oh, that will all definitely change. No doubt about it. The WWE is holding the draft lottery on a Raw and Smackdown supershow in MSG on April 18th, only two days before they come to Dublin. We'll be seeing some Raw superstars, too, I suspect. :D

Advertisement