Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retro titles quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

heh, i got 5, 8, 12, 15 and 38 :D I also recognise 1, 4 and 9, but can't for the life of me think of the names.

It's a pretty sucky test. Unless i'm mistaken, it seems to missing some key games: megaman, castlevania, bomberman, at a glance. looks more like a collection of some dude's games, instead of the games that defined the platform

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i got 4,5 12,14,15,17 and 38 and they are respectively
    zelda 2, mario bros, duck hunt, blue shadow, metal gear, battletoads and metroid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

and 8 is
    mission impossible
    Ha, i can't believe i couldn't figure out 4 :) Knew it looked familiar though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I got thirteen correct in total. In addition to the ones posted already I got:

2:
    Gradius
    11:
    Probotector
    16:
    Ice Climber
    19:
    Shadowgate
    21:
    Rad Gravity
    35:
    Track & Field II
    39:
    Wizards & Warriors 3
    40:
    Kabuki Quantum Fighter

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Here's some more:

9:
    Blades of Steel
    20:
    Kickle Cubicle
    36:
    Batman

I've played 31 and 18 but can't remember what they're called. 27 and 23 are also agonizingly familar. As is 6 but to a lesser extent.

Edit: And 7 is
    Turtles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I didnt get too many, but strangley enough i still have no.37 in my cupboard at home... the first boss was an absolute b***h

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Cullilingus

Got 4,5,7,12,17,23,24 & 39 and I know i've played 18 & 40
    CAn someone tell me how to do that anti-spoiler highlighty thingy so I can post the answers up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

spoiler[.spoiler] spoiler [./.spoiler.]

ignore the full stops/ periods eg ........ . .. . . .
    3 and 23 are castlevania 2 and kirby

Yay it worked
    :D

anyways got 4,5,7,12,17,23,24 & 39

In order they're
    zelda, mario, turtles, duck hunt, battletoads, kirby, double dragon 2 & wizards & warriors 3

Seems the only one new I got was 24, kind of a tricky one, proud I got it! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement