Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free BB trials

• 14-03-2005 11:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Want to get free trial for BB again. I got the eircom one before for 3 months already. Are there other companies giving free trials.
    I checked out ITV but they seem to force you to use their telephone service as well. And by the looks of it Esat BT are charging you 90euro for the 'free' trial. Has anyone got the free trial from Esat and do they charge?

Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

They only charge if you choose to keep the service, i was charged 90 euro after the three months were up and i kept it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Obscure wrote:
    Want to get free trial for BB again. I got the eircom one before for 3 months already. Are there other companies giving free trials.
    I checked out ITV but they seem to force you to use their telephone service as well. And by the looks of it Esat BT are charging you 90euro for the 'free' trial. Has anyone got the free trial from Esat and do they charge?

Tks

u will not be eligible for any trial as u have used ur one 'bitstream' wholesale trial. have to pay for it now lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

They only charge if you choose to keep the service, i was charged 90 euro after the three months were up and i kept it...

So if you decide to keep the service, they charge the connection fee ?
    Eircom don't charge it but theirs is only 2 months trial as IOL is 3 months.

Advertisement