Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shot in the foot video(non graphic)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I'm still trying to figure out why he thought it was a good idea to be bringing live ammo into a classroom of children in a gun he was going to demonstrate. And as to continuing to lecture after having shot himself in the leg, that's just silly - he could have nicked any number of rather important bits - femoral arteries or their branches, major veins, tendons, ligaments, etc. Seeking immediate medical attention was warranted, not trying to continue the demonstration with a larger gun!

No points for the DEA training programme on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I hope his new career in McDonalds goes better than his DEA Special Agent one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Someone else is going to be pushing burgers fo a while:

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-83.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

jeeze thats a bit scary...what were they thinking about loading the pistols in the class! :eek: :confused: and to add that he pops out a m4 to show it off..no wonder people wanted to leave!!!

a bit worrying that the DEA would be so irresponsible as that but there you.

as for the police officer...there is one criminal who will never screw with the vegas police as long as he lives....and certainly will be very respectul of her when he buys his burgers...

amazing....still shows you what my dad always said

'son...you cant shoot anyone if you have no ammo and a bolt in....' maybe he needs to give lessons to the DEA... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

he looks really calm after been shot in the foot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

I think the cop in the second video tells her point stop pointing the gun at him just before it goes off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

Thats a fake I crie! :rolleyes:

A nice PFC blowback glock if u ask me. I doubt he would continue talking let alone stand while his foot was draining blood on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

No, it's a confirmed real incident.
    From the Orlando Sentinel:
    ORLANDO, Fla., — The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency is investigating an Orlando, Fla., agent who shot himself in the leg while conducting a gun safety class for children.

The unidentified agent was conducting the class at a the Callahan Center when he suffered the wound in the thigh, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The shooting Thursday night was ruled an accident by Orlando police. He was treated and released at a hospital.

The presentation was part of a class called “The Game of Life, the Game of Golf” and was sponsored by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association.

The agent was explaining about making good life choices, and it included the gun presentation.

The agent emptied the gun of ammunition as he pointed it toward the floor, but when he released the slide it fired into his thigh. Apparently there was one round left in the chamber.

“Everyone was pretty shaken up, but the point of gun safety hit home,” said Vivian Farmer, 52, who watched with her 13-year-old son.

Advertisement