Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 7280 on O2

Options
  • 14-03-2005 1:21pm

I got one of these beauts off my girlfriend for xmas and was using it perfectly on vodafone. I recently changed over to O2 and since then I have been unable to send MMS or use WAP. The error msg- 'subscribe to GPRS first' appears. I have used the settings for a 7260 which worked fine for MMS etc on vodafone and I have set the O2 7260 settings as default to no effect. And yes I was onto O2 and they were about as helpful as a second bellybutton.
    Anyone else out there have the same issue or know how I can get around this?
    Cheers,
    Nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

download the settings off nokia.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

You should get them here !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The error message will occur because of 2 reasons:

1 - You do not have the correct settings in the phone for O2

2 - Her account has not been provisioned with the correct GPRSP APNs yet (more likely IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

The error message will occur because of 2 reasons:

1 - You do not have the correct settings in the phone for O2

2 - Her account has not been provisioned with the correct GPRSP APNs yet (more likely IMO)

How come I can use my 6630 on 3G o2, and browse the net ?

got it sorted by downloadin d settings off nokia site
    cheers guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement