Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6:30???

• 14-03-2005 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anything good on between 6:30 and 7:00 weekdays, i have been looking for quite some time now and cant find a thing on that is good so i was wondering if anyone on boards found something and is keeping it to themselves.

So if you could let me know what you watch between 6:30 and 7:00 weekdays, it would appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

generally i will end up watching what i stumble across or something i have already recorded. what kind of channels do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Homa And Away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Hollyoaks. Channel 4, 6:30 to 7 weekdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Six 1 news, or TV3 news @ 6.30 lol.

Yep only decent things are Hollyoaks or H & A. There is always Scooby Doo on TG4. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Home and Away. Its stupid but its funny to laugh at their terrible acting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What I like about U is on TG4 sometimes, Ok good TV? mmm

From 6 to 9 its mainly soaps :mad:

I am sure the simpsons are on somewhere at that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Elmo wrote:

I am sure the simpsons are on somewhere at that time.

Checked it's not

I'm on NTL Digital by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

NTL digital here too, and 6.30-7.00 has consistently been the most barren TV period of the day for bloody ages. From 5 to 6.30 and from 7 on you're guaranteed something at least watchable, but there's just something about that half hour, it makes no sense. I usually just hit Sky Sports News, or the odd time there's something on History Channel. It's a gaping hole just waiting to be capitalised on. I just laughed when I saw this topic because I've heard it from a few different people now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I suppose most people watch the news.
    RTE TWO have Home And Away
    C4 have Hollyoaks
    TG4 have Scooby doo, Why? makes a good station bad, why they don't put their morning music show on at that time makes no sence.
    Sky One????
    E4 a repeat of one of there 5 shows, I assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Stalfos wrote:
    Does anyone know if there is anything good on between 6:30 and 7:00 weekdays

Theres not much im afraid, You could browse Teletext :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

sky one is usually half way through an episode of stargate or star trek. for a long time and though it was only me who believed the the 6.30 tv black hole, but now i have company!
    i suppose they believe the majority of people are having dinner and aren't watching telly, so they can save their good stuff for later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

i usually watch a bit of the news at that time.
    its funny how some people, depending on their schedules only get to watch tv at certain times?
    i'm a 6.30 on type of tv watcher, but with herself watching all the soaps tv has lost all its appeal... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

NTL have just added E4+1 for me, so if they've a decent Friends at 6.30 I'm reasonably happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

DS wrote:
    NTL have just added E4+1 for me, so if they've a decent Friends at 6.30 I'm reasonably happy.

Really i have E4+1 for at least 6 months.
    Friends is hard to watch after seeing the same episodes so many times.

Glad to see that i'm not the only one who cant find anything on at 6:30

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

I remember back in the day where bbc2 had some good programs on at this time star trek, fresh prince of bel Air etc. unfortunately no one picked up where they left off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

I remember back in the day where bbc2 had some good programs on at this time star trek, fresh prince of bel Air etc. unfortunately no one picked up where they left off.
    I was just going to post that!!!

Remember Get Smart and all, jeez I used to HATE that whole hour tho. cos my Da would have the news on! Which ALWAYS meant no cartoons/comedy for a WHOLE HOUR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Ah yes, great days with Voyager, Farscape & Buffy to name a few, although the BEEB were really happy annoying us all the time, by taking them off air for weeks on end sumtimes, for stupid sports grrrr. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

read a god damn book?

Advertisement