Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ParadisePoker.com ad in today's Indo

Options
  • 14-03-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

Cheltenham supplement.
    New players get a massive 50% DEPOSIT BONUS.
    Terms apply, i.e. as usual you have to play a bucketload of hands to get it
    but it's still the highest I've seen.
    Bonus code is INDY35 if anybody doesn't have the supp.
    Have to say it's not the best of sites now since it was sold a couple of months ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

PADDYPOKER wrote:
    Cheltenham supplement.
    New players get a massive 50% DEPOSIT BONUS.
    Terms apply, i.e. as usual you have to play a bucketload of hands to get it
    but it's still the highest I've seen.
    Bonus code is INDY35 if anybody doesn't have the supp.
    Have to say it's not the best of sites now since it was sold a couple of months ago.

Paradise sucks anyway. Full Tilt are offering 100% on a first time signup bonus throughout March on up to $600. It's tough to clear though and the standard of play even at the lower limits is much higher than any other site I've seen, although that may work in your favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

How many people play on Paradise? What kind of games do they have on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Not a lot of players since they changed owners, down to about 9,000 nowadays.
    Most of the usual games with a couple of exotics, some of which I've never heard of like Pineapple?
    Found it tough to win on the site (not that that means anything!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Nobel poker also seems to be running one of the 100% bonus dealies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Drakar wrote:
    Nobel poker also seems to be running one of the 100% bonus dealies.

Noble do their deposit bonus a different way. Its not based upon the pot size and a % of that pot. Its based upon the number of hands that you actually put money into the pot on. Each time u put money into a hand u get one crown....125 crowns and u get $10 released. That's seems a lot of hands to get very small % of your money returned. So the best way to clean this up would be to play limit poker 6 handed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thegambler

PADDYPOKER wrote:
    Not a lot of players since they changed owners, down to about 9,000 nowadays.
    Most of the usual games with a couple of exotics, some of which I've never heard of like Pineapple?
    Found it tough to win on the site (not that that means anything!).

Compared to party poker it's not alot of users, but Paradise is considered 4th poker room on the net (see http://pokerpulse.com/ data). I just finished reviewing their software: http://www.poker-game-strategy.com/poker_review/paradise_poker.php . If you think I haven't been fair or should add anything else, let me know. Also, I agree that Paradise players are tough and it's tough to win there.

Advertisement