Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vinces diary part four

• 14-03-2005 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭

vince is in his office and rowdy roddy piper enters

vm:ah piper good to see you
    rp:(in his mental tone of voice) ah vince,you knoow something,people have been saying that stooone cooold steve austin is going to take away my dignity(breathe in).that he's going to stomp a mudhole in me(breathe in).first of all.i don't have any dignity,what do you think i've got so far.second roddy piper can fight and is going to show people what will happen if stone cold takes a shot at me(breathe in)

vm:u must be pumped.by the way piper where is your kilt?you are wearing jeans which means you are breaking kayfabe.

rp:shut up.as far as my kilt is concerned(breathe in) i don't wear kilts,hoogan has been slagging me and i don't like it (breathe in) and im not gonna wear it for a month (breathe in) if i lose.

vm:ok piper.now you must realise that pipers pit is a v special segment at wrestlemania.both u and stone cold will be returning for some time and the crowd will be pumped.please whatever you do don't make an ass out of me,u and stone cold

stone cold walks in

sc:what? what?
    vm:come in and have a seat stone cold
    sc:sorry im late,my wrist-watch(wristband) said it was time to go but it was wrong.you also know what time it is?stone cold said its time for vinnie mac to stop being paranoid and follow stone cold in the creativity of wwe.
    vm:well we haven't discussed the minutes of the last meeting but whatever

sc:what!?.... you drag stone cold from texas to boston and say whatever...what!?
    rp: im not doing pipers pit with this jackass(breathe in)
    sc:i got 2 ex-wives,a pickup truck,a smoking skull belt and a can of whoopass and i know how to use it and thats the bottom line cos stone cold said so

sc leaves

vm:u heard him,you better do pipers pit or he'll stomp a mudhole in you.now i have to go

jr catches up with vince

jr:vince vince,ted dibiase called.he will join the creative team next week
    vm:oh yes the million dollar man.i like dibiase but his belief on the direction of wrasslin amazes me.tell him he to is ma bitch and that he'll do as he's told.
    also he will become orlando jordans lacky.
    jr:im on it

paul london walks in

pl:you know vince you have been holding me back for so long.whats the deal
    vm:well u see paul,you are a great wrassler but i can see you peaking too early in your career.i wanna save you til your nearly retired to give u a good push

pl: this isn't over.i demand a fair chance.watch ring of honour and you'll see
    vm: ring of honour....thats real wrasslin.i dont want to watch ring of honour.it shows how dire my company is.

vince leaves and takes out his cell phone

vm:yeah the mega powers are going to go head to head.have you been talking to them

mystery man: i have been talking to savage.
    vm:and?
    mm:well lets put it this way....he's still thinkin and thinkiin and thinkin
    vm: baaah damn savage.he is ma guinea pig.
    mm:hogan is in japan
    vm:ok well,i'll have to down a few xanex to calm myself down as i watch the mega powers destroy each other at mania.any chance of gettin ted turner to ref the match
    mm:negative,he's one bar away from being in a zimmer frame.
    vm;ok talk soon

vince calls lesnar

vm:lesnar are you going to drop the case and come back

l: maybe vince,i was thinkin vince,that i could come back for summerslam vince.what you think vince
    vm:just continue workin out while i consider
    l:thanks vince,u wont forget vince,the pain will come vince

vince thinks to himself.
    vm:he says ma name anymore in a sentence i will kill him

vince calls mystery man again

vm: hey its me...listen.jimmy hart is coming back for mania.whats mean gene okerlunds status
    vm:ok good.i will call him and book him for mania.now there is no chance in hell the mega powers can avoid fighting each other

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK WHEN VINCE MEETS MEAN GENE AND JIMMY HART TO TALK ABOUT THEIR ROLES AT WRESTLEMANIA?WILL VINCE TAKE LESNAR BACK?WILL PAUL LONDON GET THROUGHT TO VINCE?WILL THE MEGA POWERS FIND OUT WHAT DIRTY TRICKS VINCE IS PLAYING.TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

goos skit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I'm thinking of bringing this back.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blackbelt wrote: »
    WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK WHEN VINCE MEETS MEAN GENE AND JIMMY HART TO TALK ABOUT THEIR ROLES AT WRESTLEMANIA?WILL VINCE TAKE LESNAR BACK?WILL PAUL LONDON GET THROUGHT TO VINCE?WILL THE MEGA POWERS FIND OUT WHAT DIRTY TRICKS VINCE IS PLAYING.TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

This is some cliffhanger. I've been waiting over two years to see how it turns out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

so is paul london

Advertisement