Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Michael.. What's the story?

Options
  • 14-03-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Did I hear somewhere recently, that George Michael was retiring? There's no information on his website, and the forums are all closed..

Cheers,

Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Yeah I think he's only going to write songs for other people now, he made some film about his life recently and when that came out he annoucned his retirement. How long will it last though, they all come back, they can't stand being out of the limelight, give him a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

He says he doesn't like the business anymore and that because of it he doesn't like himself. He says if he had the choice all over again (crystal ball permitting) he would not have gone into showbiz!!!!

http://www.nme.com/news/107800.htm

Check the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I heard he was only going to release new material via his web-site?! He's always hated the music business though.

Advertisement