Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i need a mic

• 14-03-2005 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

hi guys my mic broke the other day and i need to get a new one. :(:(:(
    i dont realy know anything about mics so i figured someone on boards would if anyone has any suggestions on what mic to get and where to get it it would be much appreciated . :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what is it required for??

online gaming?
    VOIP?
    recording music?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

im gonna be using it for online games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd recommend you check out the sennheiser PC155's.

they are expensive, but they are USB so no need for a sound card and are comfortable.

they have a new set that are coming out soon though PC160's and PC160SK

the 160's will have bigger ear pieces along with other upgrades. the difference between the two 160's and the 160SK will be that the 160SK will be www.sk-gaming.com branded and will have blue ear pieces

Advertisement