Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stereophonic's new album

Options
  • 14-03-2005 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Why is it number one in the UK and I can't get it anywhere here....has it not been released in Ireland yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Out today in the UK. Never saw it in the shops here over the weekend, so I'm guessing it'll be out either today or Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

No sign of it anywhere today so maybe tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

it was brought forward from the 28th to the 14th. class album, devil, rewind, lolita and deadhead (aka Royal Flush) are really good tracks. Phonics are back to their best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

The new Phonics' album is out here on Friday 18th. Someone told us that they are going to be in Tower Records on Wicklow Street on Friday. Can anyone confirm this?

The new Phonics' album is out here on Friday 18th. Someone told us that they are going to be in Tower Records on Wicklow Street on Friday. Can anyone confirm this?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Good God let it be true!

• Advertisement

they are, at 5:30pm

kensutz wrote:

Oh my Good God!

Happy, Happy days! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Boo hoo! Wish I was in Dublin and not stupid England.....

Stereo's Rock - Have all their albums and I love them all.

Kelly will father my children....

oops did I say that out loud!!!!!

sanncoo wrote:
    Boo hoo! Wish I was in Dublin and not stupid England.....

Stereo's Rock - Have all their albums and I love them all.

Kelly will father my children....

oops did I say that out loud!!!!!

Get in line biatch!! ;)

I'll be in England myself. Flying back to Norwich on Friday at 5pm so I'll miss the chance to see them

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    I'll be in England myself. Flying back to Norwich on Friday at 5pm so I'll miss the chance to see them

Oh well, I'll just have to jump him myself then.... :D

kensutz wrote:

You must buy the album in Tower Records in order to see them. It will probably limited so my advice is to buy the album there early.

Save some for me! Save some for me!

Don't you just want to squeeze him, and tease him, and............................

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

yeah you have to buy album in tower records and then gig is on later that day.
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2005/0315/stereophonics.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

i would like to see them but i don't wanna have to buy their album, i pity the people who have already bought it. I saw them on VH2 live and i really don't think it works well with just one guitarist (Kelly), some people can make solos with only drum and bass behind it sound good, but he can't.

I saw them on VH2 and i liked it. Thought they gelled really well!

Well I met my future husband! They were so nice too. I'm in love. :D

Some Stereophonics fans are REALLY scary though.... :eek: Crying and everything, weirdos.

Big time kudos to the Phonics' for the new album. IMO their best to date. If Oasis released an album like 'Language, Sex, Violence, Other?' they would get a huge amount of praise.

Big time kudos to the Phonics' for the new album. IMO their best to date. If Oasis released an album like 'Language, Sex, Violence, Other?' they would get a huge amount of praise.

All hail the Stereophonics! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

I really think this ablum is a turn around for the 'phonics, their back to their best! :D

...... I for one welcome our new overlords.

• Advertisement
Advertisement