Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diotic

Options
  • 14-03-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

wow everyone, just look at this......

DIOTIC

friday 18 mar 2005, frazers, o'connell st. d1. 9pm - 3am. 4euro at the door
    the soundblastingist bashment mash up of all time.

but, who will play at this soon to be legendary opening night?

these folk, in no particular order, will fill up 6 hours with miracle sounds

bullets __(live)_____(probably playing something verging on breakcore)
    destrvct __(live)_____ (probably not as scary as the name would suggest. but possibly scarier)
    phris-b __(live)_____ (alther ego of that Last Sound bloke. playing oddball 90's mayhem dance cheese)
    double adaptor __(live)_____ (half of which being the amazing Amoebazoid)

herv __(dj)_____ (co-founder of risc records, releaser of music of an electronic nature)
    stark __(dj)_____(sound man)
    lmd64 __(dj)_____(made own website)

but thats not all!!! there will also be amazing slide shows, including:

My Dad Went To America In The 70's

and plans are in train for further excitment in later installments of this new monthly night, including:

1. Half hour introductions to strange musical genres by those into such things (70's Cambodian pop looks exciting...)
    2. Mix tape/cd lucky dip: bring one in and take a random compilation home.
    3. Films that aren't crap

This is all brought to you by the amazing people of Blackfort (www.blackfort.org), i.e. me, sarah, declan, helen, various others....

Advertisement