Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deise Music

Options
  • 14-03-2005 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey Guys

Listen just a bit of a plug for a few people I know. The deise for those of you who dont know is an irish name for waterford or the people from waterford as port lairge is the irish for it but before i lose everyone peopl should just be aware of how vibrant a music scene there is in waterfor at the moment

There are two singer sonwriter forums of national respct, the folk club and the candlelight session which act as platforms for all musicians. I have played both and if you are coming from outside waterford especially you should check them out and see what they are doing!! Drop in and play a few songs because there will be people there who want to listen!

Musicians are also in plentlfull supply

Take for example, the real, duped, robert o connor, liam merriman, neil mcgrath and neil white. These are all excellant musicians most of which have recodings in production or on release. Ye should check out their respective websites too.

Does anyone else know of thriving music spots? Where is all the action going down especially in live music???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

Theres usually some sort of gig on in shefflins, ten, ulyses, masons or axis.

Some really good up and coming waterdord bands on the way alright

Advertisement