Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Stevie Wonder Song/Album

Options
  • 14-03-2005 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

New Stevie album is out May 3rd. I know he hasnt released much worthwhile for a hell of a long time but i would still class him as one of music's true geniuses. I cant think of any album better than Innervisions/Fulfillingness First Finale or Songs in the Key of Life. You can stream his new single "So Whats The Fuss" from here :

http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=19310

And if my ears don't decieve me....that seems to be Prince on guitar :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

If the new album is anything like that new song I'd say it'll be the best album of 2005!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wilkins

Jayseus I love Stevie Wonder. 'Talking Book' and 'Hotter than July' are deadly albums also. So do ya reckon this new album will be a good rebirth or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

His voice sounds great on the single and hopefully he has moved on from his horrible 90s sound. Hope he tours it, he's one of the last (living) people i realllllly need to see in concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Right on. I would gag to see him in concert. He is a legend. He has influenced so many people and so many "musicians" have ripped him off. Long live King Wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

wow...legend...how old is he at this stage.seriously whenevr im :( a lil bit o stevie always :) cheers me up, hurrah

• Advertisement
Advertisement