Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greatest Ps2 Game???

• 14-03-2005 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

OK gettin' a poll started. It's simple choose your favourite game.

Which is your favourite??? 15 votes

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    0% 0 votes
    Pro Evolution Soccer 4
    53% 8 votes
    Gran Turismo 4
    13% 2 votes
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    13% 2 votes
    Final Fantasy
    6% 1 vote
    Escape From Monkey Island(BRILLIANT GAME)
    13% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You can't do this in a poll. Far to many great games and different opinions going around.

(and you left out some of the best games)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Yeah this poll sucks. What if somebody thinks "mary-kate and barbies magical moon-pony" was the best game ever. Then your poll would be unfair to them. And BTW, GTA san andreas is probably up there in the top 3 anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

popinfresh wrote:
    Yeah this poll sucks. What if somebody thinks "mary-kate and barbies magical moon-pony" was the best game ever.

ah. quality game.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

tbh i wouldn't choose anything from that list as my favourite games are the devil may cry games and mortal kombat games :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

jinxycat wrote:
    tbh i wouldn't choose anything from that list as my favourite games are the devil may cry games and mortal kombat games :cool:

And I would have to ask where Tekken 4 is on that list! Quality fighting game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement