Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's day + the fitz

Options
  • 14-03-2005 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

just finishing up my leaving cert mocks on wedensday and wondering does anyone know for sure if the fitzwilliam will be open/closed? it would be my first time going and wanna check it out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

yeah we'll be open paddy's day. the freeroll will be on at half eight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I'm sure its been asked 100 times before but, how does the Freeroll work exactly? Is there anything free about it as such?

Hey Marq, what is the turnout likely to be tomorrow? It's for a ticket to the monthly game, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

johnor wrote:
    I'm sure its been asked 100 times before but, how does the Freeroll work exactly? Is there anything free about it as such?

A freeroll is a tourney that is completely free to enter. If you bust out in the first hour and a bit you can rebuy your chips for €10. The total cash collected is then given as tickets to a larger buy in event to the winner(s)

So yep, you can effectively win big cash for zero investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

the last three weeks we have had over a hundred entrants each week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

johnor wrote:

ah john i have told you a good few times. are you going tomorrow??

Advertisement