Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official who got stung for cheating in the mocks thread...

Options
  • 14-03-2005 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭

My physics teacher corrected our papers himself and started giving a speech about how much I had improved until someone kindly coughed *internet* at which point I started splitting my hole laughin and my techer finally copped that i'd gotten the mock online. He wasn't angry at all, though it will be interesting to see what he says in the morning. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

why didn't you say what's a internet?

would of worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Even worse I have to find a way of explaining how I went from get 24% in a piss easy Christmas test to 70% (third best in the class) in the mock.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What do you mean, you got your mock online? Was this the official mock paper for 2005?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Ooooh! That guy shouldn't have coughed. Still, you won't have this luxury in the Leaving Cert exam itself, so maybe you should get down to study! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

congratz,you just defeated the purpose of a mock and wasted atleast 3 hours doing an exam you knew the questions too

i wouldnt think the teacher will care though

• Advertisement
Advertisement