Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listening to the leaving cert

Options
  • 14-03-2005 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/radio/listeningtotheleaving/

i found it useful enough especially on things i haven't a clue on (i.e Hamlet).

If u havent already heard it, and aren't that familiar with your course i'd recommend listening to them. The poetry is quite good aswel.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Thanks for that link, someone had been telling me about it but I forgot to listen to the programmes when they were on! I din't realise they were on the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Yea no problem Fishie, also have a look at this

http://www.sip.ie/sip069/Documents/actualresourcespage.html

a lot of people will benefit from this. Nobody seems to have commented on it when i put it in the Revision Notes Section but here it is a second time for those who didn't bother to check the stickies. I'll admit some of the stuff on that site is irrelevant in some subjects but theres also a lot of useful stuff aswel. Anyway if it helps in anyway its all good. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

yeah thanks for that. Im in the states right now(AZ), and I'm in school at 8pm irish time. I heard about the show, but I also didn't know it was online.
    Cheers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Apparently Raidio na Gaeltachta had a series of programmes about the Irish syllabus which focused on the oral exam... I missed them, but does anyone know if they're somewhere on the internet? Or does anyone even know what was on these programmes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Yeah heard about it. It ran for a week at 9pm. There was information on the site a few weeks about it but i can't find anything on it, and there probraly won't be any service to listen online let alone a repeat. Hopefully i'm wrong. Did hear it was quite good though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement