Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan

• 14-03-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

He has to be Irelands funnyest comeden, he comes up whit crazy jokes on the top of his head on stage. He has two dvd's out so far. I've seen only one, it's by far the greatist. He is a mad egg!! lol :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

rofl good un.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

stabstabstab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

ive seen both his dvd's, thought the first one was much better but he is my second favourite irish comedian after Brendan Grace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

funniest joke i've heard in a long time!

well done :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Why the thumbs down in the title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Another Noob mistake i presume. Right mini rocker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Tommy is one funny bloke ok. Got his Live DVD and haven't yet tired of watching it.

He has me in tears laughing. Best Irish comedian by far!!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Saw Tommy Tiernan years ago playing support to Dylan Moran. Was nearly hopitalised from laughter. I think DM is Ireland's funniest comedian but TT is a close second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Dylan Moran's OK... seen him at the Comic Relief thing he done a week or two back and didn't think it was great.

Tommy Tiernan's brillant though.. seen his 5 or 6 times now. Got both his live DVD's. Man's a genius!! :D

By the way, still ain't seen him on the new 'Loose' tour yet, is it any good?!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

He was crap at the Comic Relief thing and was only on for about a few minutes. Got the impression he didn't give a crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭GeorgeBailey

basquille wrote:
    By the way, still ain't seen him on the new 'Loose' tour yet, is it any good?!

Yeah saw him on Saturday. Excellent as usual. Anybody else there? The amount of heckling was savage... probably too many well oiled rugger buggers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

He has two dvd's out so far. I've seen only one, it's by far the greatist.

If you've only seen one, how do you know it's the greatest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

na he dont bate mrs browns boys 1/2 And 3 with brendan carrol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I take it that's sarcasm, then chucklez?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

if you wanna have a listen to a few clips goto
    http://www.tommytiernan.com/sounds.html#

especially the 1st MP3 :D

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

daosulli wrote:
    if you wanna have a listen to a few clips goto
    http://www.tommytiernan.com/sounds.html#

especially the 1st MP3 :D

Enjoy

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

was at his cracked show last year(the night they filmed the DVD) and loose show this year. Have both DVD's. He really is the funniest comedian in the world at the moment. I think he's the best at capturing what it was like to go grow up in Ireland. His school/religion stories are hilarious. Really hope he brings out his loose show on DVD. I'm sure he will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I loved the joke about the first time he came in the LIVE dvd, was gross but hilarious.

The man truely is a genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

daosulli the thread saver!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

loved the joke about the 'hipity hopity' microphone in the cracked show. 'cause they're bleedin' invisible'. 'am I holding one in me hand right now?' 'I don't even know'. His take on the differences between dull Irish priests and an African priest with the Zebedee story. He's a comic genius!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭little_metal_chick

did ya hear about his friend on the airoplane, he was dieing with a hangover and when you have a hang over, if you want to say something and you can see the sentance in your head and your to lazy to say it all so you pick some words out of the sentance. I think he was going to say "Did you ever make love to a woman, but its like she realy wants you to give it to her" also not noticing that his ears had poped so he was shouting, he said "DIDYOU EVER RAPE SOMONE!!!!". It cracks me up all the time. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Barbieliveshere

No No the best one has to be in his cracked dvd when he says and my daughter shes 20 months old and i see her like no-one else does really its sorta sentimental i think she has to be the fattest fukin child i have ever seen i call her the puttock its da irish for grossly overweight girl child i mean the child has realy let herself go walkin around da house like an overflowing milky buddha shes great for pokin and hidin money in walkin around da house *manly deep voice* its hot over here daddy !!!!!!!

da man is a genious i own both his dvds and i prefer cracked as he is way more confident hes my fave comedian

lol Saz

Advertisement