Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ground expansion- grrr!

• 14-03-2005 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Is there anyway at all I can get my ground to be expanded in FM 2005! Its p**sing me off no end- I'm still at MK Dons (13 seasons! woo hoo!) and in the Premiership and all that but every time a new season rolls around the county council "block any ground expansion"

The board are always saying to me they have plans to expand the ground, and I have a spare £30 million to spend on it (if it ever happens).

So if anybody here knows a way to get round the county council or even ground share with someone else let me know, cos 9,000 capacity seater stadiums just dont cut it in the Uefa cup semi final dammit!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

if you download mind control 2005 (a save game editor) you can cheat to do it, but if you take away a load of your money at the same time it's not really cheating is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Haha, same situation with Shelbourne, pretty hefty bank balance after 3 years (£10m) and competitive enough in CL Group/Knockout stages every year, but ground expansion is denied on the basis of they don't own the stadium! :mad: On the plus side, top training facilities and youth academy is nice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

what gets me most is that MK Dons play at the NATIONAL hockey stadium - you'd think there was more than 9,000 people into hockey..

Also if London got the Olympics in real life in 2012 they would have expanded it - not in the game though! suppose thats wishful thinking really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Like abccormac said, you can download MFM05 (a real time editor) from http://www.mindcompression.com/

Just take away 10mil or something from your funds and increase your stadium size there. You need to have the game running, thats all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Actually, i think you can add the command "GROUND" to the init.cfg to allow you to move grounds. Probably goes something like
    "Ground" "MK Dons"

More info here

• Advertisement
Advertisement