Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterchill and innovatek compatability

Options
  • 15-03-2005 5:47am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ive have finally decided that the best kit for me would be the
    WaterChill CPU-A Power Kit Dual Radiator KT03A-L30/220v 10 mm from komplett.ie

as i would like to cool my x800 i would order this
    VGA cooler Cool-Matic X800 from hitide.ie

now i have done a lot of looking around and the only information i can get on it is in german, but when they show the connectors (inlet/outlet) up close they have text beside them that has "8x1" in it, so from that i take it that it should fit the waterchill kit - which uses 8x1 (8mm inner/10mm outer diameters)?

also am i right in saying that i dont need any extra barbs to attach the hoses to for the vga block as in the image(below) they are already there?
    coolmatic_x800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

E-mail hitide.ie... They're very helpful, im sure he can tell u exactly what u'll need

Advertisement