Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Nation in Bray - anyone know them?

Options
  • 15-03-2005 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Just looking to see if the above car sales crowd are trust worthy or cowboys...if anyone has had any experience with them i'd love hear...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Is that the VW dealer on the Dublin road in Bray?

If so, I test drove a Golf about this time last year from this garage, and was dealing with an American lady. She ended up offering me a ridiculous trade in for my car, and she got very rude and arrogant very quickly when I didn't jump at the offer. AFAIK, they are quite well known for being expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

DukeDredd wrote:
    Just looking to see if the above car sales crowd are trust worthy or cowboys...if anyone has had any experience with them i'd love hear...

Funnily enough was only talking about this crowd to someone in work the other day! They had 2 cars I was interested in but the experience that was recounted to me by a colleague didnt encourage me to be honest. (Again though could all be hearsay....)

your not looking at the Honda Prelude they are selling by any chance.....??

seems to be the cheapest thing out there in a garage if so,

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Their prices may seem ok but i was talking to a sales guy called Lorcan and he said they put the cash prices on the website so they won't really move much from that price. The prices on the windows in the forecourt are about a grand dearer than the ones quoted on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

i was once in the market for a 2.2 prelude/325 coupe and visited them and a couple of the cars looked a bit dodgy...

but I've never dealt with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement